pris unden skat

Videregiv et godt råd eller find måske selv et godt råd.
Besvar
angon
Ny forumbruger
Ny forumbruger

pris unden skat

Indlæg af angon »

Godnat forum !

dette er mit første indlæg på dette forum. Jeg er ikke dansk. Jeg forstår fransk, engelsk, hollandsk og spansk, ikke dansk

so if it possible following the rule of this forum i would like to write in english.

Following a study made by the ECC-net (european consumer center : http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ecc/index_en.htm) Danemark have a very high level of taxe when you buy a new car.
I know that is not new for you, but it is for me :)

The other point is : because of this high level of taxes the price for a new car without taxes is lower than in most of the EC states.

SO my question is : how can i estimate the price without taxes on base of the price i found on http://www.audi.dk.

for exemple : Q3 2.0 TFSI quattro 170 HK 5-dørs S tronic => 533.054 DK.

what is the price of this car without taxes.

I want check if it is cheaper for me to by my audi in Danemark and bring it with me in Belgium.

Thanks

Angon.
Brugeravatar
Sass
Forumbruger
Forumbruger
Geografisk sted: Roskilde

Re: pris undem skat

Indlæg af Sass »

U need too ask audi.dk
It depends on many things - nummer of airbags, abs e.g..
AUDI A4 Limousine 1.8T AEB '96 + AUDI A4 Avant 1.8 ADR ´96 RIP.
VCDS 15.7.0
rj.dk
Forumbruger
Forumbruger
Geografisk sted: Nord for Kjøvenhaun

Indlæg af rj.dk »

I think you can download a price list somewhere. In this it will be listed without tax too. Haven't had a minute to search for it though.
(Husk, som altid, at ironi og sarkasme forekommer i mine indlæg, hvis de anstøder dig, så ignorér dem venligst. Det er nemmest for alle parter.

If it breaks, fix it. If it doesn't break, make it lighter...

Alt, der er over 3 sekunder 0-100, er kun til transport...
angon
Ny forumbruger
Ny forumbruger

Indlæg af angon »

thankf for info :
- i will ask to audi.dk but i m afraid they will not respond to my question
- i know that depend on option and so, but i would like to be able to make a first estimation by myself.

rj.dk : a price list without taxes, that should be great, until now i haven't find such a list
Brugeravatar
rlarsen
Forumbruger
Forumbruger
Geografisk sted: København S

Indlæg af rlarsen »

I'm not able to find a price list for Q3 yet - but for the other models, you can get it here: http://www.audi.dk/etc/medialib/ngw/dk/pdf_2.Par.0005.File.p.. (after you have downloaded the PDF, you need to rename it from pdf_2.Par.0005.File.p.. => pdf_2.Par.0005.File.pdf)

Or you can just get it here:
pdf_2.Par.0005.File.pdf
(60.15 KiB) Downloadet 10493 gange

With this price list you should be able to get an overview over the price with and without taxes.
Mvh.
Rene Larsen

Billede Billede- Audi A4 Avant 3.0 TDI quattro tiptronic MÅ2009 - solgt - VCDS 21.9.0 (HEX-V2)
angon
Ny forumbruger
Ny forumbruger

Indlæg af angon »

Great !! thanks a lot rlarsen :)

soms questions :

1/ wath is 'vejl.pris ex.lev' : price with the taxes?
2/ listepris ex moms : i think is the price without the taxes (VAT)
3/ Moms 25% : i think is VAT, right?
4/ standard pris : wtah is it?
5/ Reg afgift : wath is it?
6/ Regul iht lov: ?

extra questions:
7/ on the site of audi.be of audi.fr i can find a car configurator, so i can choose the options. I dind'nt find this car configurator on audi.dk. how can i choose my option, extra equipment?
8/ in belgium we have the official price (catalogue price) and the real price you will have, the difference is 5% or 8%. i mean that the audi make a reduction arround 5% on the official price. is it the same in Danemark?
Senest rettet af angon 6/03/2012 11:11, rettet i alt 1 gang.
Brugeravatar
rlarsen
Forumbruger
Forumbruger

Indlæg af rlarsen »

It is not that easy to calculate the correct price :)

1/ wath is 'vejl.pris ex.lev' : price with the taxes?
This is the price the car cost without the delivery fee of DKK 3.680.

2/ listepris ex moms : i think is the price without the taxes (VAT)
This is the price the car cost without any VAT, registration fee (tax) or other add ons - the factory price.

3/ Moms 25% : i think is VAT, right?
Yes

4/ standard pris : wtah is it?
Taxable value.
- the difference between "Listepris incl.moms" and "Standard pris" will be deductions (or addendum) in the taxable value depending on e.g. safety component installed - e.g. stars in Euro NCAP, ESP, ABS, Airbags etc.

5/ Reg afgift : wath is it?
The DK registration fee (tax) - and it is built up like this:
105 % of the price up to DKK 79.000 = DKK 82.950
180 % of the rest

The price listed in the PDF is not correct - it is much higher (~3 times)

6/ Regul iht lov: ?
The total price 'vejl.pris ex.lev' without VAT

Audi Denmark doesn't have a car configurator, but you can get the price for the options by downloading the price list from there site ('Hent prislisten som PDF' link above the prices on the site) - and then compare the prices of the options codes with your own - just remember that the 105%/180% registration fee are also added to these prices.
Mvh.
Rene Larsen

Billede Billede- Audi A4 Avant 3.0 TDI quattro tiptronic MÅ2009 - solgt - VCDS 21.9.0 (HEX-V2)
angon
Ny forumbruger
Ny forumbruger

Indlæg af angon »

my god ! indeed not so easy :)

so if i buy a new audi in Danemark and take it in belgium wich price will a paid?

1/ i dont pay de VAT (moms) because il will pay it in belgium
2/ i wil not pay de 105 and 180% taxes
3/ i will pay de delirey cots 3680 DK

is thatright?

so for the Q5 in your document 2.0 FSI quattro 132 Kw it will cost me in DK 221.018 DK + 3680 DK (without any option). right?

how do you find thise information about the price of the option? i didnt find the way on audi.dk?
Brugeravatar
rlarsen
Forumbruger
Forumbruger

Indlæg af rlarsen »

angon skrev:my god ! indeed not so easy :)

so if i buy a new audi in Danemark and take it in belgium wich price will a paid?

1/ i dont pay de VAT (moms) because il will pay it in belgium
2/ i wil not pay de 105 and 180% taxes
3/ i will pay de delirey cots 3680 DK

is thatright?

so for the Q5 in your document 2.0 FSI quattro 132 Kw it will cost me in DK 221.018 DK + 3680 DK (without any option). right?

how do you find thise information about the price of the option? i didnt find the way on audi.dk?

Yes, that should be correct - the price in the PDF is from May 27, 2011 - so it isn't the right price today :)

If you click on the "Hent prislisten som PDF' link in my post, you should get the PDF - or you can just navigate to the Q3 page on audi.dk, and then click on the link above the price list.
Mvh.
Rene Larsen

angon
Ny forumbruger
Ny forumbruger

Indlæg af angon »

Tanks

Is it often people crin holland id germany should've come in Danemark to but new car?

Are the Audi vendor open with foreigners client?
angon
Ny forumbruger
Ny forumbruger

Indlæg af angon »

Hello

well...hmm. i think i made some mistake in my last post in english. My question was : Does often poeple from Holand or Germany come into Danemark to buy new cars?

Rlarsen, do you have the price for 2012? (the same liste you gave me with informations about taxes,...)

see you later

A.
Brugeravatar
rlarsen
Forumbruger
Forumbruger

Indlæg af rlarsen »

angon skrev:Hello

well...hmm. i think i made some mistake in my last post in english. My question was : Does often poeple from Holand or Germany come into Danemark to buy new cars?

Rlarsen, do you have the price for 2012? (the same liste you gave me with informations about taxes,...)

see you later

A.

No, I don't have the price list for 2012/2013 - maybe you can write direct to an Audi dealer e.g. http://fredericia.audi.dk/ on the email fredericia@audi.dk and ask for the detailed price list.

I don't know the number of foreign buyers coming to Denmark for a new Audi - but some do.
If they just buy the basic model, or a model with a lot of extra - I don't know, but the dealer I wrote the email to can answer on that question in more detail.
Mvh.
Rene Larsen

angon
Ny forumbruger
Ny forumbruger

Indlæg af angon »

i was looking for a Q5, the time to get the car is more than on year :(

does anyone have a last update of the price list for audi ?

thks
~A~
Besvar

Tilbage til "Tips & gode råd"